Chef de Rang
- Passionately committed. We strive daily to create special moments for our guests.
- Professional hospitality. We aim to see, hear, and relate to all our guests.
- The power to please. We are keen to make a personal effort to ensure every stay is the best stay!
- Innovative. We constantly improve and invest in our hotels.
- Financially solid. An international company you can rely on.
- Green. We make sure to contribute to a more sustainable society for future generations being locally and internationally certified with green labels.
We are currently looking for Chef de Rang to join our dynamic team at Stanhope Hotel Brussels by Thon Hotels.
- Luxurious. We were the first hotel to receive 5-stars in Brussels.
- English charm. The hotel and restaurant is decorated in traditional British style
- Freshly refurbished. Stylish and pleasant environment
- Service. You put a smile on people faces.
- Amaze. You amaze our guests with excellent service and by going the extra mile.
- Guide. You guide our guests through the menu and give them advice about the offered meals and drinks.
- Manage. You get your hands dirty while supervising a team.
- Flexible. You love working flexible schedules and are willing to work in the different F&B outlets (restaurant, bar, room service, banqueting).
- Simply do it. You monitor and assess service and guest’s satisfaction and suggest improvements to your department head, so that we become a little better every day.
- Experience in a similar position. Experience in a (hotel) restaurant as a demi-chef de rang or chef de rang is required.
- Customer oriented. Making people happy is your priority.
- Communication. You love being in contact with others in English and French; any other language is a plus.
- Flexible. No 9-5 mentality. Waking up early and staying up late are no issues for you.
- Passion. You have a great love for food and beverages and are able to share this passion with our guests while guiding them through our menu.
- Motivational remuneration package including:
- Contribution to public transportation costs (STIB, SNCB). And yes, we contribute for 100%.
- Flexible extra-legal benefits. Pick and choose between an attendance bonus, extra days off or a cafeteria plan.
- Non-recurrent benefits linked to results (CCT90). A nice little extra.
- Hospitalization insurance. And yes, also for the people you love who live at the same address.
- Seniority days. Extra days off according to your seniority and age.
- Food. We provide a free meal.
- Personal development. You can choose trainings through our catalogue.
- Celebrate. We encourage to celebrate successes with your team at staff events.
- Family event. You will be invited to the annual family event where you and relatives are celebrated
- Fun. Excellent working atmosphere with the nicest colleagues
- Family mindset. At Thon Hotels you are not a number, but an individual with your own skills, talents, and passion.
- Diversity. Our guests and your future colleagues come from all over the world.
- Flat hierarchy. No useless bureaucracy & corporate mentality.
- Autonomy. You are the director of your career by doing the extra step without fear.
- Accessible. All our hotels in Brussels are easily accessible
Send your application via our electronic application form on this page. Note that we do not accept applications received by email.
The Olav Thon Group is dedicated to diversity and encourages qualified candidates to apply regardless of age, gender, disability, nationality or ethnic background.
|Number of pageviews:||2166|