Chef de Partie
Sapphire House Antwerp will be the first Autograph Collection by Marriott opening Q1 2022. This historic building, dating from the 16th century, will once welcome guests in one of its 139 rooms and suites. This luxury lifestyle hotel is located adjacent to the magnificent Handelsbeurs where nowadays memorable meetings and conventions take place. Merchants and travellers from all over the world have been coming to Antwerp since the 16th century to trade in goods and gems, as from 2022, Sapphire House Antwerp will welcome these merchants (corporate) and travellers (leisure) once again. At Sapphire House, we combine the rich elements of Antwerp’s past with the 5* luxury of today.
Do you want to experience the entire process from a very exciting hotel opening?
As Chef De Partie, you are responsible for the daily operation and development of the fine dining restaurant WildN, its related processes, employees, products and administration, in order to achieve an optimal financial restaurant. You will manage the operational team and work closely with the Chef.
WildN is completely plant-based, under the guidance of 2-star chef Bart De Pooter. Restaurant WildN, located in the ballroom of Sapphire House Antwerp, will be a fine dining restaurant with exclusively plant-based dishes. WildN stands for quality, gastronomic and plant-based.
Are you innovative and do you not shy away from a challenge?
Have you always had a preference for plant-based cuisine?
Then contact us via the e-mail address below.
A Chef de Partie runs a specific section in a kitchen, and report to the Sous Chef. The role is made up of many varying responsibilities including:
- Peparing, cooking and presenting high quality dishes within the speciality section
- Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef in creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes
- Preparing meat and fish
- Assisting with the management of health and safety
- Assisting with the management of food hygiene practices
- Managing and training any Commis Chefs
- Monitoring portion and waste control
- Overseeing the maintenance of kitchen and food safety standards
- High level of attention to detail
- Good level of numeracy
- Enthusiasm to develop your own skills and knowledge plus those around you
- Adaptability to change and willingness to embrace new ideas and processes
- Positive and approachable manner
- Team player qualities
- Optimized salary;
- Ambitious and young team;
- Meal vouchers;
- Room for ideas and creativity.
- 13th month
Interested? Please send your CV and recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or use the application button at the bottom of this page.
|Aantal keer bekeken:||2099|