Cardo is a brand built on a culture of emotional intelligence and sublime hospitality, designing experiential places for individual wellbeing and corporate culture optimization. Our purpose is to make city breaks and workcations less apologetic, more purposeful and tuned to the self
- Manages the daily functions of the department to ensure protection of property assets, employees, guests and property.
- Maintains logs, certifications and documents required by law and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Trains staff in established emergency procedures and implements accident and fire prevention procedures.
- Position focuses on ensuring guest and employee satisfaction while achieving the operating budget.
- Managing Security/Loss Prevention Operations
• Comply with applicable laws and safety regulations.
• Follow proper key control guidelines in loss prevention and in the property.
• Assist the Director of Engineering in administering fire prevention programs and emergency preparedness.
• Conducts hazard and risk assessments at the property to include quarterly OSHA/SAFETY audits, incident tracking, and the hazard abatement process.
• Develop detailed "shut down" procedures for the property to ensure that all areas are secured at the appropriate times.
• Develop a monthly checklist for all CCTV equipment, alarmed doors, and duress alarms to ensure that they are fully functional.
• Incorporate into patrols, which encompass all areas of the property's interior and exterior, an inspection tour of recording system.
• Follow Duty of Care process for the protection of guests and employees.
• Follow up on all unusual activities in and around the property that would impair the well-being of guests and employees.
• Handle complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
• Implement action plans to monitor and control risk.
• Monitor all unusual activities in and around the property that would impair the well-being of guests and employees.
• Oversee all loss prevention operations to include but not limited to patrol process, emergency response, investigations (initial & follow up) for all guest and employee related incidents, shipping and receiving process (makes recommendations for improvement), electronic key system and manager on duties responsibilities.
• Oversee first aid program for guests and employees.
• Oversee the claims process and protects company assets by closely monitoring the General Liability and Worker's Compensation cases.
• Communicate the importance of safety procedures, detailing procedure codes, ensuring employee understanding of safety codes, monitoring processes and procedures related to safety.
• Emphasizes teamwork, close working relationships with other departments and assertive hospitality to serve as a deterrent to crime.
• Encourage and build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
• Provide personal assistance, medical attention, emotional support, or other personal care to others such as coworkers, customers, or patients.
• Serve as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
• Utilize interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision-making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
• Meet quality standards and customer expectations on a daily basis.
• Identify the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others.
• Inspect and analyze the performance of the loss prevention department to establish and maintain a high level of professionalism and customer service.
• Provide services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Additional Responsibilities
• Analyze information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Develop liaison with local law enforcement and emergency services.
• Inform and/or updates the executives and peers on relevant information in a timely manner.
• Provide information to supervisors and co-workers by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to Serve Client's Needs
- Consistent display of impeccable ethics
- Customer service-oriented
- Problem solver
- Positive approach
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Fluent in both English and French.
- Strong understanding of security/loss prevention
- Internationally experienced
- Affinity with a more refined lifestyle
Education and Experience:
Minimum 4-year experience in similar role in comparable property with sizeable rooms and meeting spaces.
- Has demonstrated the ability to always work on behalf of Guests
- Has demonstrated the ability to work with other Team Members
- Successful track record of working in a collaborative/matrixed environment
address of the workplace:
Rogierplein 3 Place Rogier
Or use the application buttons at the bottom of this page.
|Aantal keer bekeken:||489|