Sales manager (hotel opening!)
As Sales Manager you will own all the aspects of the Sales and Marketing Plan and manage in line with IHR (Interstate Hotel & Resorts systems) and Marriott brand requirements.
The key focus in the first year will be to support the opening with key commercial activities and establish the hotel within the local marketplace, once opened the key focus will be to drive the share and profitability of both local and national accounts and secure new business across all market segments.
Key Responsibilities will be to :
- Produce a Commercial plan that accurately interprets the objectives of the business and maps out the actions and strategies required within the market place to support the repositioning of the hotel.
- Support the hotel General Manager and Revenue team in the preparation of the hotel’s annual budget.
- Work with the hotel General Manager, Regional Director of Sales and Revenue team to continuously align and devise strategies and tactics to retain and grow the business and support revenue maximisation.
- Work with the Revenue team and hotel General Manager to continuously research competitor properties to obtain market and rate intelligence and an understanding of business trends, the competition and their key accounts. Utilize this intelligence to develop strategic plans, ensure the hotel remains competitive in the market place and to identify potential business to target.
- Attend and help drive quarterly Strategic Business Reviews (SBRs) after opening and monthly Hotel Strategy meetings and RevMax meetings. Have ownership and responsibility for agreed outputs from these meetings.
- Ensure KPIs and targets are achieved in line with hotel strategies and objectives
We will be looking for someone that has current/previous experience in similar role and worked within a branded hotel structure.
- It is essential that you have a working knowledge of the extended stay market. You will need to have a strong commercial outlook on sales and revenue, and be very focused driven.
- Excellent sales, customer care, account management and negotiation skills, along with strong presentation and influencing skills are needed in order to achieve results, plus a willingness to travel throughout the Benelux region (presenting to prospective partner organisations, meeting and entertaining clients, attending trade fairs/shows).
- A good knowledge of PMS and CRM systems preferred, although training will be given.
- As part of the Interstate family we offer an industry leading salary and benefit package. We pride ourselves on investing in your ongoing career development within this fantastic brand, working in partnership with Interstate Hotels & Resorts, the Global third-party management group of choice.
Please send your cv and motivation letter to Ilke Trappeniers, Cluster HR Manager, Ghent Marriott
Or use the buttons at the bottom of this page.
|Aantal gelinkte kandidaten:||0|
|Aantal keer bekeken:||440|