We are now seeking to appoint a dynamic Sales Manager to join the team at the brand new Autograph Antwerp and firmly establish this as the only true 5-star luxury lifestyle experience in the city.
Lying adjacent and adjoined to the World’s first Exchange, De Nieuwe Handelsbeurs, and set within an iconic 16th Century Rococo style architectural masterpiece, this sumptuous hotel will boast 139 bedrooms, a destination restaurant and impressive events space.
As Sales Manager you will own all the aspects of the Sales and Marketing Plan and manage in line with IHR (Interstate Hotel & Resorts systems) and Marriott brand requirements.
The key focus in the first year will be to support the opening with key commercial activities and establish the hotel within the local marketplace, once opened the key focus will be to drive the share and profitability of both local and national accounts and secure new business across all market segments.
Key Responsibilities will be to :
- Create and maintain a winning sales culture across the hotel
- Drive Interstate and brand sales initiatives
- Produce a commercial plan that interprets the objectives of the business and maps out the actions and strategies required to support the positioning of the Autograph and Marriot brand.
- Support the preparation of the company’s annual budget in area/s of responsibility.
- Research competitor properties to obtain market and rate intelligence and an understanding of business trends, the competition and their key accounts.
- Develop strategic plans, to identify potential business to target.
- Have ownership and responsibility for driving and delivering the agreed strategies in line with the commercial plan.
- Actively identify, secure and contract new business for all areas of the business.
- Build and manage relationships with the Marriott Key Account Directors to maximise revenue opportunities from key national accounts who have requirements in the region.
- Support the General Manager, Marriott brand team and IHR’s marketing team with the management of the hotel and restaurant website and appropriate inclusion on partner and other websites, including links.
- Execute appropriate Marketing campaigns, including direct mail, advertising, PR opportunities, mobile and web opportunities.
- Work with the Marriott brand team and IHR’s marketing team to agree and implement effective Social Media strategies.
- Prepare account development plans to ensure maximum share from each account and agency.
Excellent sales, customer care, account management and negotiation skills, along with strong presentation and influencing skills are needed in order to achieve results.
As part of this role there will be some travel expected across the region.
A good knowledge of PMS and CRM systems preferred, although training will be given.
At Interstate, we recognise that people are the heart of our business. As a Global leader, we are committed to representing our Global community and enabling everyone to Be Their Best Selves.
|Aantal keer bekeken:||1474|