Hampton by Hilton Antwerp Central Station (145 rooms), an International Brand part of the Hilton family located as a blue pearl in the Diamond Neighbourhood, right in front of the beautiful historical central station of Antwerp, a great central location close to the shopping area and Zoo of Antwerp. Job overview: To drive revenue by effectively selling all aspects of this dynamic hotel in Antwerp, part of the Hilton brand. To ensure share and profitability of target accounts and secure new business across all market segments, by researching and targeting business in competitor hotels and venues, both locally, nationally and internationally.
To drive revenue by effectively selling all aspects of this dynamic hotel in Antwerp, part of the Hilton brand. To ensure share and profitability of target accounts and secure new business across all market segments, by researching and targeting business in competitor hotels and venues, both locally, nationally and internationally.
As Sales Manager, your main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Create and maintain a winning sales culture across the hotel and drive Interstate and brand sales initiatives.
- Produce a commercial plan that interprets the objectives of the business and maps out the actions and strategies required to support the positioning of the hotel.
- Research competitor properties to obtain market and rate intelligence and an understanding of business trends, the competition and their key accounts.
- Develop strategic plans, to identify potential business to target and to grow customer relationships and drive customer loyalty and to achieve revenue targets.
- Have ownership and responsibility for driving and delivering the agreed strategies in line with the commercial plan.
- Actively identify, secure and contract new prospect accounts and develop business from as well the corporate as leisure segment and individual as group business.
- Build manage and leverage relationships with the Hilton Key Account Directors to maximize revenue opportunities from key national accounts who have requirements in Antwerp. • Become fully conversant with all Hilton sales and marketing tools and maximise use of all distribution systems/channels and marketing tools • Maintain and lead key customer relationships, negotiate preferred partnerships and solicit meetings and events, handle Request for Proposal’s (RFP’s).
- Execute appropriate Marketing campaigns, including direct mail, advertising, PR opportunities, mobile and web opportunities.
- Work with Hilton brand team and Interstate Hotels and Resorts’ marketing team to implement effective Social Media strategies.
- Prepare account development plans to ensure maximum share from each account and agency.
- Identify and target local leisure attractions to develop mutually beneficial affiliations and partnerships.
- Maintain extensive market brand and product knowledge to work on adapting products and services to match client requirements and business trends and to stay competitive within the market.
- Support the preparation of the company’s annual budget in area/s of responsibility and review and manage the sales budget/P&L and allocated expenditure to ensure most effective use of funds available.
- Support and cooperate with the reception & reservations team to ensure that targets are achieved.
- Responsible for organizing sales blitzes, client events and perform site inspections and bookers presentations for accounts and prospects.
- Attending networking and social events to create visibility in the market.
- Be part of the management team and be scheduled in duty management shifts.
To be successful in your role as a Sales Manager, you will have:
- Graduated Bachelor's Degree
- Proven track record off at least 2 years’ experience within a managerial sales role, preferable in the hotel or tourism industry
- Experience with the Hilton brand is an asset
- Strong commercial outlook – sales and revenue driven
- Excellent sales, customer care, account management and negotiation skills
- Strong presentation and influencing skills
- Excellent knowledge of the local market
- Motivation and enthusiasm to be a self-starter, pro-active and a great team player
- Solid understanding of the Dutch & English language in speaking and writing
- Pro-active and self-starting person
- Hands on mentality
Salary and benefits:
- Full time position with a competitive salary (based on experience)
- Bonus & benefit package
- Company car, phone and laptop supplied
- International working environment with training and development opportunities
- Employee benefits from the Hilton Brand, Borealis Hotels Group and Interstate Hotel & Resorts
Pelikaanstraat 10 – 16, 2018 Antwerpen
We would like to hear from you! Send your motivation and CV to the General Manager Linda Hundersmarck via e-mail: email@example.com
|Aantal keer bekeken:||1507|