The European district, Brussels South station (home of the Thalys), Grote Markt and Manneken Pis are just a 10-minute walk (2 metro stops) from the hotel. The hotel has a breakfast restaurant, a cozy hotel bar, a fitness room and a private parking garage.
For Hilton Garden Inn Brussels Louise we are looking for a Sales Executive.
- Responsible for revenue maximization of the property by generating revenue from
Local contracted accounts through both prospecting and creation of loyal clients.
- Responsible for revenue maximization of Hilton Garden Inn Suites by generating revenue from local
agencies focusing on extended stays.
- Responsible for maintaining a high quality CRM-system for existing accounts and prospects
- Prospecting & contracting – contracting local corporate accounts for the hotels via various
(tele-) sales activities and negotiating optimal rates & conditions
Prospecting & contracting local agencies focusing on extended stays via various (tele) sales activities.
- Create loyal local corporate accounts and agencies through activation, animation & penetration of your account portfolio to ensure continuous growth of revenue from existing accounts for both short and extended stay (individuals & groups)
- Organizing site inspections, fam-trips and educational to enlarge your clients’ product
- Pro-actively involve revenue management during the contracting process for group
requests and exceptional corporate rates
- To monthly analyze your portfolio’s production figures, identify your clients’ needs and act
appropriately and timely.
- Maintain a high quality d-base of existing, lost and sleeping accounts, as well as prospects.
- Education: Bachelor, ideally in hotel management or equivalent through experience.
- Experience: A minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales & marketing in a hotel working in corporate segments. Knowledge of on- and offline distribution is a plus and so is experience with extended stay.
- Competencies: Result oriented, Connective, Decisive, Exploring capabilities, Perseverance, Creative team player.
- A strong person with perseverance and initiative who is used to work independently and displays negotiating skills on a high level.
- Thanks to your diplomacy and persuasiveness you know how to bind (potential) clients and
manage the brands to work for us.
- Knowledge of English, Dutch and French as a minimum
- Knowledge of Microsoft-office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- An interesting and versatile career in a fast moving, growing and changing organization
- A pleasant working environment in a team of motivated colleagues
- Favorable labor conditions, amongst others a laptop, mobile phone and
Address of the workplace:
Contact person for application:
Send C.V and motivation via mail:
Or apply via the buttons at the bottom of this page
|Aantal gelinkte kandidaten:||0|
|Aantal keer bekeken:||573|