FLI Hospitality Management is a hotel management company uniting several international hotel brands in Belgium and France. Our company is a fast-growing business, with an ambition to acquire more properties in the Benelux, characterized by an open atmosphere where we value teamwork.
To support our growth, we are looking for an experienced:
He or she will be reporting to the Director of Revenue Management.
The office will be based in Antwerp, and occasional visits to the hotels will be required (including Ghent, Antwerp, Hasselt, Liège, Calais).
Our ideal Revenue Analyst works directly with the Director of Revenue Management to maximise hotel revenue through daily management of room inventory and pricing across all segments.
In this role you will help develop and recommend room rates and availability strategies to optimise the best mix of business through multiple distribution channels. In addition, this position will be responsible for driving analysis, compiling reports and developing models to support better decisions across the business.
- You will be the main communication stream between the hotels and the Director of Revenue Management (DRM).
- You support the hotel’s yield efforts, via analysis and reporting that ensure that all segments and distribution channels are mined for revenue opportunities based on budget, forecast, pace and market demand.
- You maximise revenue potential and ensure proactive and accurate maintenance and management of all systems: concerto/ Fols/PMS/Booking Engines/Channel Manager, CRS and Sales force/ Fairmas.
- You assist the DRM in preparing short and long-term forecasts.
- You own and validate all required data entry for daily, weekly and monthly reports used for monitoring performance against budget and forecast.
- You ensure that the necessary reports are maintained and systematically analysed, including but not limited to: STR, Market Segment Analysis, Source Contribution, Internet Production, Pickup and Pace by Segment, Ancillary Fees Contribution and Room Type Statistics.
- You take lead in preparing documents for Weekly Revenue Meetings, providing data in terms of pricing, availability, market demand and promotional opportunities for all segments and channels.
- You lead the meetings in communicating all strategies and actions to executive and/or regional team and/or ownership in the absence of the DRM.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Hotel Management or related fields.
- Familiarisation with hotel revenue management concepts and tools.
- Knowledge of reservations system and revenue management data.
- You are revenue minded and ready to help and train the different hotels into a proactive revenue mind-set.
- Hotel-based experience in front desk operations, hospitality sales, marketing, or revenue management.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving and problem identification.
- Strong technical and analytical skills to gather, analyse, organise & communicate financial and numerical information.
- Ability to collect, analyse and interpret revenue performance data.
- You have no problem in meeting strict daily/weekly/monthly deadlines.
- You have an extensive proficiency in Excel (VBA is a plus), Word, and PowerPoint and an ability to manipulate data.
- A strong attention to detail is required.
- You can work autonomously but are able to operate in a team environment.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch, English and French is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated maturity.
- You have the ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities at once.
- We offer a very interesting salary and benefits package according to you experience. We offer a stimulating atmosphere where we embrace autonomy and where you can develop your talents in an ambitious company.
- We will provide a competitive salary package according to your experience including fringe benefits.
Please send your resume and motivation letter to:
Tine Smets | Director of Human Resources
Email | email@example.com
FLI Group | Maaltekouter 3, 9051 Gent, Belgium
OR use the buttons on the bottom of this page.
|Aantal keer bekeken:||629|