Ideally located just a 7 minute tram ride from the port city of Ghent, this home away from home, has 105 fully equipped self-catering suites, 24 hour market, and complimentary grocery service for our guests.
Residence Inn truly is the pinnacle of the extended stay experience.
Looking for a company where you can develop, are encouraged to provide impressive customer service (both internally and externally), show you care, be empowered to WOW!
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Reservations Officer to join our busy and friendly team.
What are we looking for?
The reservations officer is responsible for the individual, groups and long stay reservations of the hotel: management of room inventories, room blocks and individual reservations.
Our guests expect you to have a smart, neat appearance which reflects the highest standards of Marriott. Attitude should be one of confidence and professionalism whilst recognising that customer satisfaction is of paramount importance. Environmental awareness and sustainability are of importance to the entire operation. This individual will recognise that team effort and excellent communications skills are the keys to success.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Answering telephone calls and detecting clients needs;
- Making appropriate offers following to the requests following rate guidance from revenue management
- Making correct bookings for individual clients as well as groups into the Marsha reservations system and the PMS
- Follow up of options, deposits and commission payments;
- Setting up and monitoring billing arrangements;
- Check and compare at all times the competition by organizing spot checks, pseudo reservations and shop calls;
- Welcoming clients in the hotel and doing site inspections;
- Assists Revenue Management to maximize room revenue and yield penetration.
- Ensure extended and long stay enquiries are responded to within a short timeframe, recognising the importance of this segment to the hotel.
- Form an active partnership with the other Interstate managed hotels in the market on order to cross sell effectively.
- Assist in other sales related tasks, projects, actions, promote the hotel facilities outside the hotel during sales calls, fairs, sales blitz, cold calls and other commercial actions and projects.
- Administration: all kinds of general administration.
- Prepare arrivals by checking credit card guarantees and timings of group arrivals & departures.
The Skills and Experience you need to thrive in this role:
- Strong commercial skills
- Persuasiveness and conviction (convince a client to close the deal)
- Highly organised and punctual
- Strong communication skills (communication with clients, management and all hotel departments are extremely important)
- Excellent presentation
- Good administrator
- Stress tolerance
- Professional and service minded attitude
- Must be team player and relate well to all sales personnel as well as hotel departments
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Flexibility related to job & working hours
- Excellent knowledge of Central Reservations Systems.
How do we Reward you?
Great rewards are aligned to joining our portfolio, not only do we offer great discounts for Staff, Friends & Family but you also get to experience your own brand benefits, World Wide!!! Plus we have a very successful Training Academy that awaits you, to support your development and career across all brands.
So if you have a great personality, are results driven, and can be a valued team member, especially during pressured times, then we want to hear from you!
Please use the following link to apply for this position : https://careers.interstatehotels.co.uk/reservations-officer-37495.htm
Or use the buttons at the bottom of this page.
|Aantal keer bekeken:||667|