Interstate Hotels & Resorts are now seeking an experienced Reservations Manager to join the team at the brand new Sapphire House, Autograph Collection in Antwerp.
Lying adjacent and adjoined to the World’s first Exchange, Die Nieuwe Handelsbeurs, and set within an iconic 16th Century Rococo style architectural masterpiece, this sumptuous hotel will boast 139 bedrooms, a destination restaurant and impressive events space.
As Reservations Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the hotel pricing strategy, ensuring maximum revenue and market share. Your role will also include:
- Overseeing the successful conversion of reservation enquiries from individuals and groups into materialised bookings.
- Managing day to day relationships with local corporate bookers
- Utilising sales opportunities to maximise revenue
- Manageing hotel and brand lead strategies in relation to transient bookings, working closely with the wider Hotel and Commercial teams
- Effectively managing pricing, distribution and inventory of the Hotel
- Conducting displacement analysis where necessary to support enquiries.
- Leading the reservations team, ensuring appropriate staffing levels, effective distribution of workload and ensuring that the correct standards of service are maintained.
- Engaging with the wider team to ensure upselling is encouraged at every stage of the Guest journey
- Carry out quality training and coaching in a systematic and professional way to meet the needs of the business.
- Supporting with any commercial driven meetings, both within the property and at Regional level.
- Carrying out regular competitor reviews to ensure pricing strategies are in line with market trends and to build on local knowledge.
To be successful in this role, you will have at least 2 years direct experience as a Senior Reservations Agent gained within a Reservations environment, preferrably within the Hotel sector. You will have strong analytical skills to compliment your working knowledge Central Reservations Systems, as well as advancedknowledge of Excel and other Office packages. It is essential that you have the ability to communicate effectively across multiple levels and coach/mentor where appropriate.
In return we have an industry leading salary and benefit package. We pride ourselves on investing in your ongoing career development within this fantastic brand, working in partnership with Interstate Hotels & Resorts, the Global third-party management company of choice.
At Interstate, we recognise that people are the heart of our business. As a Global leader, we are committed to representing our Global community and enabling everyone to Be Their Best Selves.
|Aantal keer bekeken:||1129|