Cardo is a brand built on a culture of emotional intelligence and sublime hospitality, designing experiential places for individual wellbeing and corporate culture optimization. Our purpose is to make city breaks and workcations less apologetic, more purposeful and tuned to the self
The Marketing Manager is an experienced marketer who will develop, generate, and execute awareness of the launch of Cardo Brussels Hotel, through strategic marketing campaigns and projects, web, and mobile presence to include digital campaigns, social media channels, mobile app and proprietary websites.
The Marketing Manager will be part of the Management Board and work closely with the sales department to ensure a brand success.
Core work activities
• Build and launch of the hotel’s website
• Management and audit of the main hotel website, apps, and microsite copy & images
• Adding applicable hyperlinks to keep customers journey within the business.
• Management of 3rd parties sales sites to include sites such as preferred partners, sales resources, and Cvent etc
- Digital Marketing/ PPC & SEO
• In conjunction with our agency partners and DOM create a strong integrated digital marketing strategy to support the launch of the hotel
• Work closely with our agency partners and DOM to create compelling design and performance ads
• Acts as the liaison between the marketing department and advertising agency on the tactical advertising campaigns
• Identify strong & weak points and implement appropriate copy and images for paid search and paid social
• Update and edit PPC TLP to highlight most intriguing offers for booking
• Continuing to update channels to create higher SEO
• Executes email marketing and display advertisement
- Content Creation
• Management and coordination of the existing content on behalf of the hotel
• Coordination and support in the management of photo and video shoots
• Work with the relevant departments to create compelling content to support the creation of Brussels as a destination to include activities
• Following and implementing brand photo guidelines, best practices on content creation
• Management and coordination of the preopening collateral project to include hotel, marketing, F&B & Spa scope
• Coordination and support on the “Tamarindo Orange” unique colour project
• Ongoing management of all marketing collateral projects
• Creation and coordination of the sales presentations and supporting sales tools required
• Creation and support on PowerPoint presentations for the Marketing team as required
- Online Reputation Management (ORM)
• Identify local comp set and build ORM goals
• Create, edit and audit ORM channels as necessary
• In conjunction with the responsible department heads support and guide on responding to reviews
• Train Operational Managers on ORM policy
• Create and implement ORM review ranking tracker
• Auditing all information to be uniform with the services on FS.com
• Audit and update OTA pages with appropriate imagery and copy
- Merchandising and Gifting
• Coordination of the merchandising project and customer gift program
- Local partnerships:
• Continuously look out for PR activities and PR opportunities to gain significant exposure, forging local partnerships with lifestyle brands and review opportunities for local level promotions and sponsorships to gain recognition and beneficial status within the community
• Manages the execution of hotel-sponsored events, community/government relations activities, and press promotional activities
- Education and Experience
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Marketing, Public Relations, Business Administration or related major and 3 years’ experience in the marketing, digital or related professional area; hospitality marketing or digital advertising experience preferred
• 4-year bachelor's degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Business, or related major; 2 years’ experience in the marketing, digital or related professional area; hospitality marketing or digital advertising agency experience preferred.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
• Fluent in English and French and/or Flemish is a must
• Knowledge of the following programs is advantageous: Photoshop; Light room; Adobe; Google Analytics; Illustrator; In design; Canva; Publishe; Sprout Social; Revinate
- Management competencies
• Adaptability - Maintains performance level under pressure or when experiencing changes or challenges in the workplace.
• Communication - Conveys information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods.
• Problem Solving and Decision Making - Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from different sources to draw conclusions, develops and evaluates alternatives and solutions, solves problems, and chooses a course of action.
• Building and Contributing to Teams - Participates as a member of a team to move toward the completion of common goals while fostering cohesion and collaboration among team members.
• Driving for Results - Sets high standards of performance for self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives; initiates, focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes beyond what is required.
• Planning and Organizing - Gathers information and resources required to set a plan of action for self and/or others; prioritizes and arranges work requirements to accomplish goals and verify work is completed.
• Co-Worker Relationships - Interacts with others in a way that builds openness, trust, and confidence in the pursuit of organizational goals and lasting relationships.
• Customer Relationships - Develops and sustains relationships based on an understanding of customer/stakeholder needs and actions consistent with the company’s service standards.
• Global Mindset - Supports employees and business partners with diverse styles, abilities, motivations, and/or cultural perspectives; utilizes differences to drive innovation, engagement and enhance business results; and verifies employees are given the opportunity to contribute to their full potential.
address of the workplace:
Rogierplein 3 Place Rogier
If you are the right candidate to fill in this position, please send your CV and motivation letter to Nicolas Romero Oneto, director of Marketing, at email@example.com
Or use the applications buttons at the bottom of this page.
|Aantal keer bekeken:||638|