Interstate Hotels & Resorts are proud to welcome the brand-new Holiday Inn Express Grand Place Brussels to our International portfolio. Situated in the heart of Brussels, this 106-bedroom Holiday Inn Express is ideally located close to the World renowned Grand Place central square.
We are now seeking to appoint an established Maintenance Manager who has worked in a similar type property and will thrive on the opening and successful running of this distinguished and characteristic business.
Other desired skills/experience that would prove beneficial in the role would include IT literacy, Health & Safety and the ability to conduct first level fault finding.
The responsibilities of the role are wide and include planned maintenance programs, reactive maintenance, defect repair and health & safety checks, good planning and organisational skills are therefore required.
You will work closely with the General Manager to deliver key metrics in line with brand standards through Interstate’s core values:
- “Be Your Best Self” – Be an ambassador for the guest journey by ensuring your teams are committed to providing a seamless experience.
- “Think Like A Guest, Act Like An Owner” – Work with the Senior team to contribute to the overall strategic plan for the business, utilising all available opportunities to drive revenue.
- “Do The Right Thing” – Ensure all guest feedback is collated and dealt with in an efficient manner, implementing any actions accordingly
- “Think we, not me” - Effectively recruit and develop your teams and ensure a culture of team engagement and service excellence is adhered to at all times.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience working within a similar role in a branded property
- Experience managing departmental budgets and forecasts
- Experience in one or more building trades including plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting/ decorating or general building maintenance
- Effective communication and leadership skills, with the ability to communicate across of levels
- As the position involves working predominantly in guest areas, candidates must be smart, polite and respectful.
Holiday Inn Express Brussels is managed by Interstate Hotels & Resorts- a International Division of leading U.S.-based global hotel management company, Aimbridge Hospitality. Thousands of hotel owners, colleagues and guests have discovered the Interstate difference in our 100-property portfolio of hotels in the UK, Ireland, Europe and Russia, part of a global 1,400-property portfolio.
As part of the Interstate family, you will receive an excellent package including industry leading suite of benefits and perks.
Apply and start your journey with Interstate Hotels & Resorts today. Your dream job awaits…
Interested? Click APPLY and start your journey with Interstate Hotels & Resorts today. Your dream job awaits…
|Aantal keer bekeken:||674|