Hotel General Manager
Interstate Hotels & Resorts are proud to welcome the brand-new Holiday Inn Express Grand Place Brussels to our International portfolio. Situated in the heart of Brussels, this 106-bedroom Holiday Inn Express is ideally located close to the World renowned Grand Place central square.
As General Manager your role will be to recruit and lead your team to deliver key metrics in line with brand standards through Interstate’s core values:
- “Be Your Best Self” - develop your knowledge of the local corporate market to achieve sales in a competitive environment and maximise on all revenue streams.
- “Think Like A Guest, Act Like An Owner” - be an ambassador for the guest journey, ensuring brand values and service behaviours are delivered consistently in a professional and friendly environment.
- “Do The Right Thing” - lead and develop a great team across all departments to achieve exceptional performance across the key indicators of profit, people and RGI.
- “Think we, not me” - maintain effective communication within the hotel and with all stakeholders, whilst balancing the needs of our guests, Borealis Hotel Group ownership and the IHG brand.
Overall, your ability to create a culture of team engagement and service excellence will be key to this role along with your aspiration to grow the business.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- An already exceptional track record driving business in a similar role within a high performing property
- Experience working in a branded hotel, preferably within IHG.
- A strong commercial acumen.
- Effective communication and leadership skills, with the ability to communicate across of levels
Interested? Click APPLY and start your journey with Interstate Hotels & Resorts today. Your dream job awaits…
|Aantal keer bekeken:||783|