Entrepreneurship, action and thinking in solutions are core values within our organization, you will contribute to the profitability of the Hotel through the monitoring of revenue and budgets, management of the team to ensure customer satisfaction, staff satisfaction and adherence to all policies, procedures and standards of the Louvre hotel Group.
In this independent role you get enough space to do business, but operational and commercial results are expected of you.
We are looking for a General Manager with a successful previous experience of 3-5 years as General Manager or even a Deputy Manager who has a solid experience in hotel management and wants to take the next step.
You feel comfortable in the 3 stars budget segment, you like to be in direct contact with guests and you feel comfortable with the term leading by example.
As General Manager you:
- have experience in rooms management and food & beverage
- have excellent interpersonal, leadership and coaching skills to drive your team
- have the drive and ambition to achieve the highest possible results in revenue, quality and ultimately profit
- Commercial with a strong focus on growth
- have sales skills in order to develop further the local integration and the corporate market
- are welcoming and can focus on the things that really matter to our guests – and get them right every time
- understand the importance of yield management and is familiar with dynamic pricing.
- are fluent in Dutch and English in writing and verbally, French would be an advantage.
Being a General Manager at Louvre Hotels Group means you must juggle a lot of different balls in the air without losing sight of your end goal.
Adress of the workstation:
So, would you like to know more about Louvre Hotels Group, the position of General Manager and get to know us, please send your motivation and resume to:
Joyce de Bruin – Rikkers, Operations Manager Benelux
email@example.com - +31 6 53 60 97 46
|Aantal gelinkte kandidaten:||3|
|Aantal keer bekeken:||323|