Front Office Supervisor/ Shift Leader
Park Inn is part of the Radisson hotel Group. Within Belgium they run 14 hotels.
This hotel is the newest addition to the group in Belgium. This hotel will open its doors in the summer of 2019 on the completely renovated site of Post X, located at the station of Berchem. Due to the incredible accessibility of the hotel, as well as the activity of the neighbourhood where it is located, this will become a major hotspot in no time.
The opening of this hotel of course requires an incredibly strong and motivated team! Would you like to be part of the team that will put this hotel on the map? Do you want to work in a brand new environment and experience the growth that this hotel will undoubtedly experience? Then don't hesitate and take a look at the open positions!
See you soon?
Key Responsibilities of Front Office Supervisor/ Shift Leader:
- Achieves departmental targets for guest satisfaction, room revenue and company initiatives and promotions by supervising the Front Office operation
- Participates in the prompt and courteous check in and check out of guests
- Motivates the Front Office team and focuses on improving and increasing service delivery efficiency
- Develops and recommends appropriate training and development to meet Hotel and departmental needs
- People developer/exporter
Requirements of Front Office Supervisor/ Shift Leader:
- A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and team member supervision
- A positive approach, excellent organisational skills, and a passion for producing high quality customer care.
- Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed service standards
- Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities
- Strong working knowledge of Opera Property Management System
Nothing is a problem, everything is an opportunity in our quest for 100% happy guest satisfaction. If you say Yes I Can! here at the Park Inn by Radisson, we’re looking for fun problem solvers just like you!
At the Park Inn by Radisson, we are one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
Are you a natural upbeat communicator, active listener and totally tuned into guests needs? You are the warm welcome, where a smile and positivity goes a long way to making every moment matter and to create a friendly environment for our guests.
If you can inspire and develop your team to be the best that they can be, you will create a loyal following. Can you handle the pace and keep your team checked in at the same time?
During pre-opening, schedules according to the team's creation and after regulation according to customer request
Contactpersoon bij sollicitatie :
Jordi Van Der Vaart
Of via de buttons onderaan deze advertentie
|Aantal keer bekeken:||150|