Front Office Manager
Het Ghent Marriott hotel is Marriott International’s portfolio of brands includes 29+ brands in more than 6.500+ locations. All Hotels and associates are advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel bril-liantly. Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe for all our properties to be the World’s Favorite travel company and for us a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
Have you got what it takes? Do you lead from the front? Can you drive passion, flair & creativity??
We now have a great opportunity to recruit an experienced Front Office Manager, who has worked in a similar type of property and will thrive on assisting in the running of this successful hotel.
What are we looking for?
As Front Office Manager you will responsible for:-
- Managing the Front Office operation, ensuring delivery of exceptional guest service from each area to include reception and nights.
- Assist in the development and achievement of sales targets in line with the annual budget through identifying and driving sales leads.
- Ensure adequate resource planning and effective recruitment of front office team members ensuring departmental objectives for the team are set and provide continuous employee feedback through appraisal process and job chats.
- Ensuring all customer enquiries and requests for bookings are dealt with promptly, courteously and efficiently, achieving the best revenue streams at all times.
- Ensure the team is trained and aware of how they deal with and resolve effectively customer complaints as and when they arise.
- Maximise sales through up-selling, using incentives and promotions and most importantly drive guest loyalty through the recognised brand recognition programme.
- Ensure awareness and compliance with all Health & Safety work practices.
- Duty Management shifts are an integral part of this role.
The Skills and Experience you need to thrive in this role
- As an integral member of the team you will deliver excellence to all our valued customers in our Reception and Nights departments.
- You will be well organised, possess excellent communication skills, can work on your own initiative as well as motivating others, have a genuine desire to work in the hospitality industry.
- You will have worked with a reputable and well known Central Reservations System.
- You will strive to join an inspirational and growing business
Great rewards are aligned to joining our portfolio, not only do Interstate offer great discounts for Staff, Friends & Family within all their hotels, but you also get to experience your own brand benefits, World Wide!!!
Plus we have a very successful Training Academy that awaits you, to support your development and career across all brands
So if you have a great personality, are results driven, and can be a valued team member, especially during pressured times, then we want to hear from you!
Interested? APPLY HERE
Korenlei 10, , Belgium, 9000 Gent
|Aantal keer bekeken:||627|