Front of House Manager
Interstate Hotels & Resorts are proud to welcome the brand-new Holiday Inn Express Grand Place Brussels to our International portfolio. Situated in the heart of Brussels, this 106-bedroom Holiday Inn Express is ideally located close to the World renowned Grand Place central square.
We are now seeking to appoint an established Front of House Manager who has worked in a similar type property and will thrive on the opening and successful running of this distinguished and characteristic business.
You have an inspiring leadership style that includes empowering your team and together set challenging goals working closely with the General Manager to deliver key metrics in line with brand standards through Interstate’s core values:
- “Be Your Best Self” – Be an ambassador for the guest journey by ensuring your teams are committed to providing a seamless experience.
- “Think Like A Guest, Act Like An Owner” – Work with the Senior team to contribute to the overall strategic plan for the business, utilising all available opportunities to drive revenue.
- “Do The Right Thing” – Ensure all guest feedback is collated and dealt with in an efficient manner, implementing any actions accordingly
- “Think we, not me” - Effectively recruit and develop your teams and ensure a culture of team engagement and service excellence is adhered to at all times.
- Leading and developing the Front Office Team to ensure effective delivery of sales and high standards of customer service.
- To be able to perform Duty Management shifts, ensuring that all departments are fully staffed in accordance with daily/weekly business levels?
- Motivate the team in achieving departmental objectives such as registering new members of the Heartbeat loyalty program, up-selling and monitoring costs to contribute to the achievement of financial goals.
- You know how to train, inspire and motivate your team to get the best out of themselves
- You have a strong commercial drive
- Accurate handling of privacy sensitive information and the handling of financial transactions and you always adhere to the rules attached to this
- A sense of humor and having fun at work is our number 1 priority.
- Managerial experience Front Office / Reservation environment within the hotel industry is a requirement.
- You have experience with overseeing budgets and monitoring financial department goals.
- Completed education in the Hotel Management or tourism education area is preferred.
- Experience with PMS system FOLS is an advantage.
Your experience at Holiday Inn Express will be unique. Just like you are! We therefore give you all the personalized support and are happy to be involved in achieving success and your personal growth and development.
So if you have a great personality, are results driven, can motivate the team during pressured times, be confident and organised, whilst maintaining a hands on management culture, with exceptional attention to detail, then we want to hear from you!
As part of the Interstate family, you will receive an excellent package including industry leading suite of benefits and perks.
Interested? Click APPLY and start your journey with Interstate Hotels & Resorts today. Your dream job awaits…
|Aantal keer bekeken:||487|