F&B Kelner (fulltime)
Park Inn is part of the Radisson hotel Group. Within Belgium they run 14 hotels.
This hotel is the newest addition to the group in Belgium. This hotel will open its doors in the summer of 2019 on the completely renovated site of Post X, located at the station of Berchem. Due to the incredible accessibility of the hotel, as well as the activity of the neighbourhood where it is located, this will become a major hotspot in no time.
The opening of this hotel of course requires an incredibly strong and motivated team! Would you like to be part of the team that will put this hotel on the map? Do you want to work in a brand new environment and experience the growth that this hotel will undoubtedly experience? Then don't hesitate and take a look at the open positions!
See you soon?
Preparing the set-up needed for the service
- Setting buffets for M&E
- Mise & place
- Assisting the resetting and cleaning of tables before and after service.
- Picking-up the requisitions at the stores and store the wines appropriately.
- Preparing the fridges and bar for service by restocking drinks, water and soft drinks.
- Preparing the dining room for service by setting-up the table decoration and removing packaging and bottle racks from front and back of the house areas.
Maximising customer satisfaction by providing high quality service
- Welcoming customers and assisting them to sit.
- Preparing and serving the aperitifs, bread and butter and amuse bouche.
- Serving bread, water, food, drinks and wine and cleaning up the service areas to ensure fast and efficient service.
- Mise & place
- Take care of complaints.
- Preparing bills, check the bills and bring them to the guest.
Cleaning up after service and ensuring optimal conditions for the next service
- Clearing, polishing and storing all tableware appropriately.
- Cleaning the service areas and back of the house areas and ensuring they are ready for the next service.
- Removing and storing all clean and dirty linen according to the procedures established by the Housekeeping Department.
- Polishing all glasses, plates and cutlery.
- Storing silverware, plates, glasses and cutlery and checking the kitchen, office and bakery are clean and tidy.
- Prepare everything for the next service.
Providing efficient, prompt, courteous, trouble-free and proactive service to customers and colleagues, hence maximizing guest satisfaction
- Taking prompt, corrective action when necessary.
- Ensuring guest satisfaction by attending to requests courteously and efficiently and promoting a guest oriented attitude within the department.
- Keeping informed about hotel facilities and nearby sights of interest and importance including but not limited to hospitals, transportation means and tourist sights.
Performing all tasks according to departmental guidelines, the departmental business plan and the Park Inn By Radisson corporate guidelines and service concepts
- Performing all tasks according to departmental guidelines and procedures.
- Taking responsibility for keys and electronic access cards entrusted by the Department Head.
- Maintaining working areas, materials and company equipments clean, tidy and in good shape.
- Ensuring tools and equipment made available by the hotel are used in accordance with their user manual and they are in perfect working order at all times.
- Knowing, understanding and being able to apply the hotel’s fire, emergency and bomb-threat procedures.
- Following all applicable laws and regulations in regards to health, safety and guest and employee security.
- Knowing and being able to act in accordance with the Park Inn By Radisson Service concepts within the department, including but not limited to “Yes I Can!”, “Making it Right” and “100% Guest Satisfaction”.
Performing according to the highest standards in terms of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, appearance, body language and conduct.
- Keeping informed on hotel standards of operation and departmental procedures.
- Attending meetings as required by the Department Head.
- Attending training sessions as required by the Department Head.
- Keeping the highest level of confidentiality on staff, business and guest information.
- Keeping the highest level of confidentiality on sensitive information seen or heard.
- Expressing opinions and making recommendations when observing an opportunity to improve service standards, reduce costs or increase revenues.
- Informing the Restaurant Manager or Manager on Duty of any abnormal situations observed or reported by staff members or guests
Performing all activities in ways that are consistent with the Responsible Business principles of operation
- Separating waste in different containers and easing recycling procedures.
- Minimizing damage by handling linen and china with care.
- Showing involvement and being interested in environmental and/or social issues by participating in Responsible Business activities on a hotel and departmental scale.
- Optimally using and reusing printed service documents
Skills: In addition to technical competencies, following skills are important:
- Confident use of Micros tools
- Previous service experience
- Abilities in tray usage.
- Customer oriented
- Good communication skills
- Commercial orientation
- Up-selling and cross-selling skills
- Fluent English knowledge
- Fluent Dutch Knowledge
- Basic French knowledge
Attitude: In addition to basic grooming rules, the following traits of attitude are important:
- Acceptance of leadership
- Customer orientation
- Resistance to stress
- Attention to details
- Friendliness (colleagues & clients)
- Quality orientation
- Cooperation and team work
- Willingness to learn and evolve
- Maintaining calm under pressure
- Acceptance of leadership
During pre-opening, schedules according to the team's creation and after regulation according to customer request
- Depending on the candidate's experience
Parkinn by Radisson
Of via de buttons onderaan deze advertentie
|Aantal gelinkte kandidaten:||11|
|Aantal keer bekeken:||1439|