We are opening the brand-new Residence Inn by Marriott in Ghent.
Ideally located just a 7 minute tram ride from the port city of Ghent, this home away from home, has 105 fully equipped self-catering suites, 24 hour market, and complimentary grocery service for our guests.
Residence Inn truly is the pinnacle of the extended stay experience.
We currently have an opportunity for a F&B Host to join our friendly and approachable team.
What are we looking for?
As a F&B Host you will play a key part in delivering prompt exceptional customer service to our internal and external guests in order that the most professional and caring image is portrayed at all times.Your duties will include:
- Assist in co-ordinating the daily activities in the breakfast and bar to provide fast and courteous service to guests.
- Schedule reservations and arrange parties or special services for guests.
- Greets and welcomes guests
- Deals with complaints and or feedback from guests in conjunction with the immediate Supervisor.
- Payment handling and cashing up, shift closing procedures, to verify sales and clear cash register
- Answers the telephone, responding to emails and booking enquiries
- May take beverage orders and expedite Food orders, including Room Service
- Ensure the maintenance ofF&B area cleanliness standards.
Hours per week: 38 (Full time)
Great rewards are aligned to joining our portfolio, not only do we offer discounts for Staff, Friends & Family within all hotels, but you also get to experience your own brand benefits, World Wide!!! Plus we have a very successful Training Academy that awaits you, to support your development and career across all brands.
So if you have a great personality, are results driven, and can be a valued team member, especially during pressured times, then we want to hear from you!
Please use the following link to apply for this position : https://careers.interstatehotels.co.uk/fb-host-37224.htm
Or use the buttons at the bottom of this page.
|Aantal gelinkte kandidaten:||0|
|Aantal keer bekeken:||435|