Executive Head Chef
Executive Head Chef
The first ever NH hotel in Antwerp, NH Collection Antwerp Centre is located right in the heart of the Diamond city, just opposite the Central Station. This remarkable location is what inspired the architects to create a dialogue between the hotel and the historical buildings around it. Behind the extraordinary experiences we promise our guests, there is a professional and dedicated team, giving their best and building unique experiences where unexpected and little gestures make the difference.
- Assure that guests receive a service adapted, when possible, to their preferences, needs, life styles, and forms of working and interacting (FEEL AT EASE):
o Make sure that the specific requirements of guests are correct and coordinate them with the F&B Manager / Responsible.
Lead by example: the guest is our number 1 priority, coordinate the team in order to create an excellent service attitude.
- Guarantee that guests feel accompanied at every moment, as well as identified with the gastronomy of the city of destination. (FEEL THE PLACE):
o Identify and coordinate with the Hotel Director and F&B Manager / Responsible the offer of typical dishes of the city of destination.
o Prepare a list of special dishes from the country/city.
o Keep the kitchen always clean and in a good shape.
- Ensure that NH Hotel Group is a reference of quality that exceeds the expectations of our guests. Make them feel special through details and surprises that exceed their expectations (FEEL SPECIAL):
o Accept suggestions of our guests and work hard to improve our service.
o Demonstrate an excellent knowledge of guests who visit frequently, paying attention to their preferences and proactively offering them these services during their next stay.
o Be present and visible for our guest and staff in moments where it matters, like lunch or dinner.
o Surprise your team by being a great coach, mentor, team player and leader.
o Surprise our guests by exceeding their expectations.
- Build customer and employees loyalty through the enhancement of products and services offered by the hotel (BRILLIANT BASICS).
o Elaborate the meal plan for the buffet as well as the menus, coordinated with the kitchen team and considering fresh products of the season, supplier offers, customers' requirements, and market trends.
o Define offers for banquet department, design customized menus for our VIP guests and planning coffee-breaks in business meetings.
o Manage the orders of the kitchen, according to existing stock Collaborate with other departments in order to organize events, congress, etc.
o Supervise products daily and control their temperature, quality and suitability for the consumption. Follow HACCP legal requirements.
o Supervise products existing in the warehouse and make fixtures/ stock list.
o Manage complaints from clients, suppliers and take the right conclusion and necessary actions.
o Ensure that all employees take care of their appearance and behaviors, excellently representing the identity of NH Hotel Group.
o Identify opportunities to increase the F&B dept. income.
o Detect areas where improvement can be implemented without reducing od minimizing the high level of service and Quality given at NH Collection hotels.
o Train, develop, motivate and encourage the team on a daily base in order to achieve the best possible result.
- Will report to the Hotel Director.
- Availability to work in shifts and on weekends
Education : Professional Training in Cooking or hotel management school
Specific Knowledge :
- Knowledge in management, cost control and pricing.
- Knowledge on legislation related to health and hygiene (HACCP).
- High and professional level of English.
- General computer and system knowledge
Professional Experience :
- At least 5 years‘ experience as a Sous Chef or similar position, preferably in different hotels
- Highly appreciated international Hospitality experience
Required Profile :
- Team Management
- Customer orientation (care)
- Driven and focus on detail (deliver)
- Team work
- Communication and relationship capacity at different levels (ease)
- Ambition to go beyond expectations (surprise)
- Cheerful & informal attitude, respectful & professional, representing the identity of NH Collection hotels
Address of het workstation:
Human Resources Manager
De Kleetlaan 14
Of via de buttons onderaan deze advertentie
|Aantal gelinkte kandidaten:||0|
|Aantal keer bekeken:||481|