We are opening the brand-new Residence Inn by Marriott in Ghent.
Ideally located just a 7 minute tram ride from the port city of Ghent, this home away from home, has 105 fully equipped self-catering suites, 24 hour market, and complimentary grocery service for our guests.
Residence Inn truly is the pinnacle of the extended stay experience.
We now have a great opportunity to recruit an experienced Guest Services Manager who has worked in a similar sized property, and will thrive on supporting the running of this very succesful hotel.
Reporting directly to the General Manager or the senior Guest Service Manager you will take responsibility in assisting with the Hotel’s operational areas e.g. overseeing Reception team and Food and Beverage team within the hotel.
As Guest Services Manager, your key responsibilities will be performing management operational duties on a day to day basis within the hotel, in line with company policy and brand standards. You will assist in maximising all areas of profitability, through increased revenue generation and productivity to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction in the hotel. You will be responsible for ensuring all Health and Safety requirements are met for each department and will deputise in the Senior Guest Services Manager absence.
You will also be responsible for managing and motivating the hotel team, ensuring that all staff within each department are adequately trained to brand standards.
Key Task will involve the following:
- Assist in Leading and developing the operational standards of the Front Office/Hotel F&B Team to ensure effective delivery of sales and high standards of customer service.
- Work together with the teams to to ensure an excellent service daily
- To be able to act as Duty Manager, ensuring that all departments are fully staffed in accordance with daily/weekly business levels
- Ensuring clear and straightforward communication is maintained through the Front of House and all other Operational departments.
- To be responsible for ensuring that there is a high standard of public relations with all guests, dealing with any complaints or compliments and reporting them to the Senior Management Team
- All policies and procedures are adhered to in line with operational standards.
38h/week (full time)
Great rewards are aligned to joining our portfolio, not only do we offer discounts for Staff, Friends & Family within all hotels, but you also get to experience your own brand benefits, World Wide!!! Plus we have a very successful Training Academy that awaits you, to support your development and career across all brands.
So if you have a great personality, are results driven, and can be a valued team member, especially during pressured times, then we want to hear from you!
Please use the following link to apply for this position : https://careers.interstatehotels.co.uk/guest-service-manager-37215.htm
Or use the buttons at the bottom of this page.
|Aantal keer bekeken:||757|