Director of Sales
The Ghent Marriott hotel is Marriott International’s portfolio of brands includes 29+ brands in more than 6.500+ locations. All Hotels and associates are advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel bril-liantly. Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe for all our properties to be the World’s Favorite travel company and for us a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
We are now seeking to appoint an established Director Of Sales to lead the team and drive the commercial agenda within Marriott Ghent.
As Director Of Sales you will own all the aspects of the Sales and Marketing Plan and manage in line with IHR (Interstate Hotel & Resorts systems) and brand requirements.
The key focus of this role will be to drive the share and profitability of both local and national accounts and secure new business across all market segments.
Further resbonsibilities will include :
- Create and maintain a winning sales culture across the hotel
- Drive Interstate and brand sales initiatives
- Produce a commercial plan that interprets the objectives of the business and maps out the actions and strategies required to support the positioning of Marriott Ghent, Holiday
- Residence Inn and Holiday Inn express.
- Support the preparation of the company’s annual budget in area/s of responsibility.
- Research competitor properties to obtain market and rate intelligence and an understanding of business trends, the competition and their key accounts.
- Develop strategic plans, to identify potential business to target.
- Have ownership and responsibility for driving and delivering the agreed strategies in line with the commercial plan.
- Actively identify, secure and contract new business for all areas of the business.
- Build and manage relationships with the Key Account Directors to maximise revenue opportunities from key national accounts who have requirements in Paris
- Become fully conversant with all sales tools
- Support the General Manager, brand team and IHR’s marketing team with the management of the hotel and restaurant website and appropriate inclusion on partner and other websites, including links.
- Execute appropriate Marketing campaigns, including direct mail, advertising, PR opportunities, mobile and web opportunities.
- Work with the brand team and IHR’s marketing team to agree and implement effective Social Media strategies.
- Prepare account development plans to ensure maximum share from each account and agency.
We will be looking for someone that has a proven track record in a similar role and worked within a branded hotel structure. Excellent sales, customer care, account management and negotiation skills, along with strong presentation and influencing skills are needed in order to achieve results.
A good knowledge of PMS and CRM systems preferred, although training will be given.
Due to the nature of the role, there will be some significant travel throughout the region.
Interested? Click APPLY to submit your application. Your dream job awaits...
At Interstate, we recognise that people are the heart of our business. As a Global leader, we are committed to representing our Global community and enabling everyone to Be Their Best Selves.
Adres van de werkplek:
Belgium, 9000 Gent
|Aantal keer bekeken:||888|