Cluster Sales executive
IT'S TIME TO TELL THE OTHER HOTEL THAT IT'S OVER.
Do you want to join us? In our stylish pentahotel Brussels City Center as CLUSTER
The role of the cluster sales executive is to support the hotel’s sales efforts with a view to achieving revenue budgets. To be approachable, helpful, polite, to co-operate and work with departmental colleagues and team members across the business. To carry out tasks as designated and manage the day to day practical aspects of the role in an organised, structured and professional way. To work harmoniously with other departments.
To be focused and attentive to the needs and requirements of both customers and team members; to act and behave professionally at all times, with a sense of urgency, to work with integrity. Consistently strive to maintain quality and service standards. Carry out all tasks and procedures fairly and without bias in line with statutory requirements and ensure that customer service and brand standards are delivered in line with the business and performance objectives of the Hotel.
To plan and execute proactive sales actions, with the strategy to reach and exceed the revenue budget of the hotel. Consistently strive to maintain quality and service standards. Carry out all tasks and procedures fairly and without bias in line with statutory requirements and ensure that customer service and brand standards are delivered in line with the business and performance objectives of the Hotels.
Essential duties & responsibilities - (key activities)
- Prospecting & client research, identifying sales opportunities
- Organise, host and attend sales activities including calls, site visits, brick wall events, client events, famtrips and more.
- Manage accounts and ensure sales system is kept fully updated
- Nurture that acquisition portfolio to prospect, acquire, develop and retain new relationships.
- Assist the sales effort for the pentahotel in group, transient, banqueting and local sales to maximise revenue
- Assist with the annual Sales & Marketing plan to compliment the budget.
- To ensure revenue and productivity targets met on monthly basis.
- To generate new rooms, food and beverage, conference and banqueting business from a national, regional and local level
- To produce monthly sales production reports and act upon relevant information therein.
- Report to the central senior team on sales performance, forecast and activity in business reviews and revenue calls
- Liaise effectively with the central reservations team
- Preparation and completion of reports for GM, DOS and Head Office as required
Other standard responsibilities
- Writing of client proposals
- Professionally represent the hotel within the local business market and hotel community including networking events
- Attend internal meetings representing the sales office where required
- Perform any other duties as assign
- While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the duties involved with this position, the company reserves the right to add, remove or alter duties when business need dictates.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills within internal and external clients
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work well under time pressure and/or demanding travel schedules
- A motivated, self-disciplined, energetic and nicely assertive
- Very driven and ambitious to learn and to close the deals.
- A pro-active business approach that's flexible.
- Excellent team player creds, with good personal planning and prioritisation skills.
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as and when business needs demand.
- Natural networking and presentation props, with clear and effective communication skills
- Results driven
- Knowledge of market and trends.
- Degree level educated or having the relevant work experience within a similar role
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Relevant knowledge of industry specific tools available in the market place
- Team player & community spirit
- Relevant experience in hotel industry, specifically within Meetings & Events, along with experience of managing a team.
- Revenue, occupancy, rates and revpar in all market segments against budget, forecast and prior year
- Achieving Appointment Target
- New Business Generation
- Cross Selling
- Growth on Existing Accounts
- Growth in Corporate ADR
- Sales Activity
- Profit targets achievement
- Customer satisfaction
- A relaxed working atmosphere, a dynamic team, interesting cross-training both in your own and other pentahotels, and an expanding hotel chain.
Have we been able to convince you?
Please send your completed application preferably by email to M. Dehaye Arnaud: Arnaud.firstname.lastname@example.org
Or use the buttons at he bottom of the page.
|Aantal keer bekeken:||643|