Cluster Revenue Manager (2 hotels)
this exciting and demanding role is key in our team in maximising total revenue, market share and profits through the strategic development and the deployment of revenue driving activities. Key to success will be the utilisation of all revenue management tactics, processes and procedures responsible for driving rooms & F&B revenue and also ensuring the alignment of brand policy, revenue management, sales and distribution strategy and central marketing initiatives for 2 properties (Marriott Ghent en Residence Inn Marriott) and potentially more in the pipeline
- To play a senior role within the hotel commercial team to develop and drive revenue strategies to optimise all available space through all distribution channels
- Ensure that sales and pricing strategies are based on commercial judgement through effective analysis and reporting
- Ensure professional and efficient utilization of all systems, in line with company best practices and standard operating procedures
- Ensure effective information gathering and analysis is conducted in order to identify and maximise on all possible opportunities and minimise any risks
- Ensure that relevant hotel and above-hotel commercial team members are actively engaged in all revenue decisions by maintaining regular communication to effectively implement, drive and review strategies and controls
- Manage and develop the reservations and M&E team.
- Integrate with other functions to ensure we exceed our customer’s and owner’s expectations.
- Manage and lead the relationship between Hotel Teams and systems.
- Challenging the ways of working within the Hotels to deliver profitable results.
- Ensuring accurate forecasting / budgeting for all revenue streams
- Chair and engage Hot Strat and Strategic Business reviews and engage full revenue team in strategies and actions
- Prepare month end comments on revenue streams and be able to present results on performance to stakeholders like ownership
- 2+ years direct experience in revenue management and reservations experience within rooms and/or M&E.
- Advanced Excel
- Strong preference for setting up and using systems to monitor and evaluate information from a wide variety of sources.
- Strong preference for analysing and organising numerical financial and statistical data.
- Strong presentational and influencing skills
- Effective coaching skills
- Effective communication skills
- Highly skilled in organisation and planning.
- Fluent English / Dutch is essential
- Marriott brand and system knowledge
- Local market knowledge of Ghent
- Pre hotel opening roadmap implementation
- Sound functional knowledge of the day to day management, operation and delivery of revenue management
- Sound knowledge of job related information technology
- Commercial attitude and proactive sales approach
- Ability to analyse data and identify significant trends
- Friendly & outgoing personality
- Great influencing and communication skills
- Can work accurately and effectively under pressure
- Good personal presentation skills
- Warm personality & team spirit
- Motivated & motivational
- Committed & career oriented
- Sound knowledge of types and sources of business
- Ability to introduce change effectively
Are you interested to work for multi branded properties and be based at the most beautiful hotel of Ghent, please send your CV to:
Or use the buttons on the bottom of this page!
|Aantal gelinkte kandidaten:||1|
|Aantal keer bekeken:||740|