Cluster Account Manager
Crowne Plaza Brussels Le Palace.
WE WANT YOU.
What’s your passion? Whether you’re into sports, fashion or adventure, at Pandox we’re interested in YOU. We love people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do to their hobbies - people who help us create a hotel guests love.
Today we have a job opening for a Cluster Account Manager who wants to join a loyal, energetic and enthusiastic team based at Crowne Plaza Brussels - Le Palace. You’ll be an integral member of the proactive sales team and you’ll report to the sales leader.
- Grow, materialize and prospect business accounts as assigned for two properties, meaning bringing new group leads, transients ‘reservations agreements and long stay contracts from his/ her assigned portfolio of accounts.
- Support Sales Leader in delivering the budgeted projected revenue for negotiated accounts, groups’ leads and implementation of account strategic plans for selected accounts.
- Perform regular cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Managing the relationship with contacts of assigned Accounts.
- Send offers, explain terms of agreements and support the sales team in closing deals/sales.
- Gathering market and customer information and communicate accordingly with the sales leader.
- Overcome objections with a positive attitude and driven by getting the customer to buy.
- Communicate efficiently the special offers / developments / special promotions.
- Maintain accurate and up to date account data and reporting.
- Active participation to hotel’s events, sales blitzes, sales trips, networking events
- Cluster Sales Leader
- Sales colleagues and cross departmental relationships
- Client portfolio
- IHG network & colleagues from other Pandox hotels
Ideally you have at least 5 years’ experience in a proactive sales role for a cluster organisation within the hotel sector. You have excellent communications skills, written & oral proficiency in English and French. A good knowledge of Dutch is a plus, as knowledge of other languages. Other requirements and skills are:
- Strong proactive sales hunting skills & Account Management.
- Strong team player, excellent people skills and able to work independently.
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy, enthusiasm and adaptability.
- Present ideas, expectations and information in a well-organized manner.
- Manage group or interpersonal conflict situations effectively and constructively.
- Outgoing personality, curious and willingness to learn / active listener.
- IHG System knowledge is a plus.
- Understanding of Revenue Management recommendations and commercial strategies.
- Ability to coordinate and work on multiple tasks simultaneously, good organizer.
- Respect for procedures and working processes.
In return, we’ll give you a competitive benefits package including salary, discounted accommodation worldwide and the opportunity to progress your career with Pandox. You’ll have the chance to work with a great team of people, and most importantly, we’ll give you Room to be Yourself.
To apply for this job opportunity, don’t hesitate to contact the Human Resource manager Stephanie Caubet at firstname.lastname@example.org
Crowne Plaza Le Palace
Rue Gineste 3
|Aantal gelinkte kandidaten:||1|
|Aantal keer bekeken:||575|