Our guests expect you and your teams to have a smart, neat appearance which reflects the highest standards of Marriott. Attitude should be one of confidence and professionalism whilst recognising that customer satisfaction is of paramount importance. Environmental awareness and sustainability are of importance to the entire operation. This individual will recognise that team effort and excellent communications skills are the keys to success.
- Supervises all F&B outlets.
- Manage the Human Resources within the department: ensure compliance with Belgian Social Legislation and HR policies and procedures. You will direct and oversee recruitment and development of your employees; hire, train, empower, coach and counsel and performance, resolve conflict through fair treatment policy, discipline and termination.
- Coach and train existing team members and conduct daily briefings to ensure the proper functioning of the department.
- Manage staff planning and timesheets.
- Prepare requested reports in a timely and professional way.
- Develop, recommend, implement and manage the department annual budget, businesses/marketing plan for the Restaurant & Terrace, and F&B in general, forecasts and objectives to meet/exceed management expectations.
- Implement and manage all company programs to ensure compliance with the SOP’s and LSOP’s; to include safety and sanitary regulation, all federal, state and local regulation to ensure optimal levels of quality service and hospitality are provided to the guest.
- Market the Restaurant & Terrace; develop and manage the implementation of menus, package deals, promotions, displays, decorations and presentations within corporate guidelines to capture more in-house guests and a larger share of the local market to meet/exceed sales and financial goals and objectives.
- Manage the maintenance/sanitation of the Food and Beverage areas and equipment in the hotel to protect the assets, comply with regulations
- Ensure highest industry quality service standards that meet or exceed KPI’s.
- Resolve customer complaints as appropriate to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality.
- Work closely with supply chain in order to get the best products and keep innovating and improving the quality of the products served.
- Execute and promote accident prevention program to minimize liabilities and related expenses.
- Participate actively in all inhouse Team Meetings.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
- Participate in Manager On Duty coverage as required.
- Create an atmosphere of high morale and a happy working relationship among the staff.
- “Leading by example” Visible on the floor, always assures priority for our guests and associates while maintaining eye for detail.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationship with other departments in the hotel.
- Supervising development of trainees and conducting evaluation together with outlet supervisors.
- Assist in the progression and changes of the Food & Beverage department; products and services.
- Engaged in total hotel performance.
Education: A Bachelor degree or equivalent education/experience.
Skills and Abilities: Requires advance knowledge of the principles and practices within the Food & Beverage/Hospitality profession. This includes the knowledge requirement for management of people, complex problems and food and beverage management. Ability to study, analyze and interpret complex activities. Must possess highly developed communication skills to negotiate, convince, sell and influence other managerial personnel, hotel guest(s), and/or corporate clients. Must possess the ability to apply Belgian labour laws.
Experience: 3 years of relevant management experience. Marriott experience is an advantage.
Language skills: Fluency in Dutch and English required, French is an advantage.
Hours Required: Flexible hours/days required.
Relocation: Must be willing to live in Ghent or a radius of maximum 30 minutes. No relocation package provided.
Please send your CV + Motivation Letter to email@example.com
|Aantal keer bekeken:||362|